For a lot of small business advertisers, the concept of social media marketing may still seem foreign and a little out of place from the more traditional small business marketing efforts they’ve come to know and trust over the years. But for those looking to finally take the leap, knowing they’re already behind, where should they start to get their feet wet in the social media? Look no further than TradeSeam, the proven powerhouse for small business marketing.
Here’s a look at The Top 3 Reasons TradeSeam is ideal for Small Business Marketing:
1. TradeSeam Users Are Primarily Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
• TradeSeam offers the highest concentration of small business of any social media network and has now exceeded small businesses in over 200 countries and territories.
• More than hundreds of thousands of companies have created their own business profile page
• Users on the network are there to connect with customers and are already in a buyers mindset, compared to LinkedIn or Facebook or Twitter which is primarily utilized for personal use
• A survey conducted in summer 2012 found 22% of small business advertisers were using utilizing Tradeseam for their social media marketing, compared to 50% for Facebook and 43% for Twitter. This is proof that small business marketers have found a use for Tradeseam, a growing social network and are seeing results
2. TradeSeam Profile Pages Keep Your Customers & Prospects Informed
TradeSeam continues to make advancements to their business page profiles, and probably the most notable advancement was the timeline status update feature that was introduced in May 2012. This allows companies to post ongoing activities, related company news and the latest product/service advancements that then appears directly in the news feed for those who follow your business. This keeps your customers and prospects informed each time they login and see your updates, and may make the difference with touching them at just the right time as they’re looking to solve a problem.
3. TradeSeam Helps Attract Sales Leads
TradeSeam is currently the host of more than hundreds of thousands of business listings and users. One of our users can submit RFQs/RFPs forms or can call you’re you to inquire about your products or services. The service is available to small business owners for free. Small business owners can also connect with your ideal prospects by sharing updates, special offers that are delivered to your followers via email. By utilizing these features to share useful promotions as well as starting engaging content, you’ll gain credibility among prospective customers and some may even begin following your business and turning into leads.
These are only a handful of the reasons and features that make TradeSeam is the right social media marketing tool for small business advertising. If you’re convinced you need to get more proactive and need some more details click here to get started.